Hundreds of high quality images and walk throughs that explain every small step, you can achievie outstanding results by following the step by steps.
The Ultimate Airbrush Control Course is now available! Complete it at your own pace, in your own time.
- Please first check your 'junk' e-mail folder, as the address may have been flagged as spam OR
- Get in contact with me via the contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org
- I will get back to you ASAP with a solution
- We use dropbox as a downloads provider, reputed to be one of the most reliable download servers
- If download is impossible for you we can find another tangible solution
- I want to help and share your pain so if you haven't received your download instantly then please get in touch
The Step by Steps can be printed A4 (international office paper standard) size, while the images are around 2500px in width and taken with a professional level DSLR camera. An emphasis is placed on including every step of the process.
The ProTutorials aren't quite as 'out there' (or ridiculous) as the Youtube tutorials, however I feel it is important for the student to be able to laugh along throughout a tutorial to maintain focus and enjoy learning. For this reason there are pockets of fun humour throughout.
In my experience most online airbrush tutorials are simply follow alongs - 'do this and do that'. Instead the airbrushtutor products inform you of why to do each step and how to achieve different effects using a range of tools. It's the difference between being given a fish or learning how to fish.
Showing all 7 results